Monday, August 28, 2023

SIRE

 


SIRE

RISE of The Third Temple

 






 

 

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

 

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set upthere shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” – Daniel 12:10-11.

 

Interestingly, we left off with the timeline and the “Host” (Michael, the great prince, Messiah the prince, etc) from the scriptures on “The Messiah The Prince” and “The Daniel Prophecies”. 

 

I was at work the other night and I was thinking about the timeline between the “seventy weeks”, the “threescore and two weeks”, the “one week” and the “times, time and half a time/forty and two months/a thousand two hundred and threescore days etc. 

 

I began writing down the times to see if they evened up with the timeline of the death/taken out of the way/caught up to God and to his throne:  Then a thought settled in me:

 

Michael Jackson (as reported), died on June 25, 2009.  His memorial was held on July 7, 2009.  But his actual funeral didn’t take place until September 3, 2009.  That was three months after his death on June 25.

 

There are some that believe that he didn’t die, at least not in the physical sense: that he was “protected” and “hidden”.  I was of that opinion too for a while.  But would it really match scripture?

 

We were dealing with two different sets of “facts”:  That of the “production” and that of reality.

 

As I was thinking about this and taking notes on my work break, I remembered something else that happened, that I wrote about.  And this is where things started coming together.

 

 

 

Today God Took An Angel

 

Today God took an Angel




 

June 1, 2013, I awoke from that dream and I wrote it down on this very blog entry which in part, is in the screen shot above.  All my 2013 files or most of them are on the other computer which is in storage so I can’t repost that entry in its entirety.  This is the same entry that the “Six Miles, Six Months” dream was shared.

 

After I had written down the dream, I checked my stats on my blog entries, then one entry which had no “IP” listed were these words:

 

Today God took an angel”.

 

As you can tell by the post above, I believed and was searching for someone else, because Michael had already passed . . . at least as far as the “press” was concerned, for all intents and purposes.

 

This week, when I was at work another news item surfaced which made me revisit this timeline in relation to that June 1, 2013 announcement, in the context of the “middle of the seven” in Daniel 9.  So I went and figured out the math again not from “June, 25, 2009” but from “June 1, 2013”.  Several things began to fall into place.

 

I know some of you are not with me on this, but hear me out.  What if Michael DIDN’T “die” on June 25th, 2009 but was “taken out of the way” or “caught up to God and to his throne” on June 1, 2013?  That would be about three years later. 

 

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.” – Daniel 9:25-27.

 

In the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease. (Ezekiel 48:21, this is IN THE TEMPLE . . . of the body).  The “daily sacrifice” (Luke 9:23) “take up your cross daily and follow me”.

 

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination of desolation set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.” – Daniel 12:11.

 

From the time that the “daily sacrifice” shall be taken away (“now ye know what withholdeth, that he might be revealed in his time” – he who letteth will let until he be taken out of the way . . .and THEN shall that wicked be revealed” – 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8); and the abomination set up shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days” (just a tad over the 3.5 years or in the midst of the week.)

 

The June 25, 2009 doesn’t fit into this to June 1, 2013.  That is two weeks shy of four years.  Now the message I received was that “today God took an angel” on the early morning hours of June 1, 2013.  A thousand two hundred and ninety days would pass before the “abomination” was set up (because HE is taken out of the way before that can happen according to 2 Thessalonians 2 prophecy).

 

According to “converunits.com” 1290 days from June 1, 2013 brings you to about December 12, 2016.

 

In November of 2016, Donald Trump was elected 45th President of the United States.  He did not take office until January 21, 2017.  Donald Trump campaigned, on some days holding up a picture of himself with Michael Jackson on his plane.

 

On December 12, 2016, These were the stats from website visitors on the “Michaelsguardian.blogspot.com”:

 

2013-12-12






 

Not anything shocking other than at the time I felt like the “God Bless You” was a personal message from someone, and that it came from Tanzania.  The post above it, “Can you Feel It” (a “The Jacksons” song) was from Cameroon.

 

I searched through the messages I received through Google, Twitter, and other social media accounts.  There were a lot of visits from Russia between June and December of that year, and this was shared with me on Twitter. 

 

End of the DNA Project”?

“Creator of Grain”? (see 1 Corinthians 15:37)






 

June 11, 2016 “Creator” wins the Bellmont Stakes

Finish over “Destin




 

There was this in November of 2016:

 

Janet Jackson to pay tribute to her brother

Michael when she names her baby” . . .

Posted November 17, 2016




 

Her baby was born January 3, 2017.  She named him “Eissa” (Eissa/Issa means “Jesus in Arabic”.  El Issa means “Lord Jesus” = The “Elisa Test” for COVID).

 

On December 12, 2016, I posted “Doubt and Pride: The Cords of Sin”.  I re-read through that again two days ago.  This was the theme of that post:

 

Ecclesiastes 1:16-18

I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.

 

17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.   For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

 

This article delivered a message through Ecclesiastes, and the “cords of sin” was attributed to the “golden cord” I was to pull in a dream I had back when I was a teenager.

 

What was said to me in that dream by God when I did finally pull that golden cord and He lifted me up was for me only.  But the message parallels that of an event in Revelation that shares a timeline with that in Daniel 12:10-11:

 

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.” – Revelation 12:6.

 

Which is also the same time frame in which the two witnesses prophecy:

 

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophecy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.” – Revelation 11:3.

 

But that wasn’t all that was going on at the end of 2016/early 2017.

 

The Brazilian Olympic Games took place in 2016. The theme?

 

 Germs



 

DNA Sequence Cern




 

In June of 2016, The “Goddard Tunnel” inauguration took place in Switzerland: a six hour ceremony which we covered in depth:

 

Goddard Tunnel Ceremony

June, 2016

Check out the “Lamb” Sacrifice






 

And there was of course the publishing of “The Summer of Six” (2016 formerly “Noble Servants”), where my husband almost died from gall bladder issues after (but not necessarily because) of consuming a “blood tonic” given to him by a woman in the Mormon Church he attended (He’s still friends with her by the way).

 

Other “events” were recorded on “Cut From the Cloth” on June 29, 2016.  Reading back over this was interesting, because the words “shittim” and “shit” were traced as coming from words meaning to “separate from the body”.  Relationships were made between the Latin root word “excernere” and “ex+cernere” to CERN, and CIRNE (a previous name for Mauritius, the Island” which spiked in visitors not only then, but in the last two weeks on this blog).

 

And finally, this showed up on my notifications for Twitter, but when I went to twitter using the link from my email notifications, the account was suspended

 

(My Name is Bonnie)





 

I used Google translate to find out what the phrase said:

 

Everything for Love



 

CRISPR Cas9 was also gaining notoriety.  Jennifer Khan (“a word processor for DNA) then Jennifer Doudna (“vaccination card in cells”) were featured on the blog, and “Gain of Function” research was in full swing.  The “abomination” was being “set up”.

 

2019 – Today, the “overspreading” of it is commencing.

 

Does the “thousand, two hundred and ninety days” overlap the “thousand two hundred and threescore days”, or is it after?  This may not be time to know these things, but we are getting close.

 

There was another variant to this information I spoke about which occurred recently as a news story.  I was at work and when I saw it, it fit into another timeline (two thousand three hundred days is 6.3 years from Daniel 12:11)

 

 

 

Another Variant

 

I wrote those notes down, and when I went back into work the next day, one of the notifications that appeared on my phone was from the Weather Channel.  The article was “Will the Vaccine Protect Against the New Variant”?

 

ERIS?





 

The article itself mentioned the month of September of this year, and what they called “an offspring” of the “Omicron variant”.  They named it “Eris”.

 

Before I could even finish the article, I was taking a screen shot of the headline and several things were going on in my head all at once.  There was like two of me.  The two first things that produced product in my own brain was this:

 

Eris backward is “Sire”: and you can take that to mean either way: To “sire” an “offspring”, or “Sire” as in a title of royalty, like “Yes, Sire, your royal highness”. 

 

An ominous anagram coming from Eris also was “RISE”.

 

Katy Perry RISE



 

I sent a screen shot of this article on the Weather channel to my sister with the following message:

 

SIRE/RISE




 

If you have trouble reading this it says:

 

Think about this: Eris backward is SIRE.  An anagram also from Eris is RISE”.

 

She responded: “Nobody is going to take that sh*t now”.

 

I replied “I agree: It’s an ANNOUNCEMENT.  Tell you more tomorrow”.

 

A bunch of things were running around in my head about this now:  The timeline of the prophesies of Daniel and Revelation concerning the “one week” and the “thousand two hundred and threescore days” which we had discussed on the previous article.

 

The line to Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean” song “but the kid is not my son” (SIRE).  “She told my baby we’d dance till three” . . . (Jackson allegedly has three children, you can argue amongst yourselves whether or not he actually fathered them).

 

The other thing was of course the “timeline”.

 

In one of my dreams, which occurred in June of 2013, I was standing with two men: one was the angel I saw in the June 1, 2013 dream. 

 

In the June 11, 2013 dream which occurred ten days after the June 1 dream, the one familiar angel and another angel was talking to “Michael”. I was just a witness, I had no “part” in that dream.  I was just THERE.  That angel said to “Michael”, “This is it.  Tell your people they have ten days.”

 

June 11, 2013

Blog Screenshot, MichaelsGuardian




 

This was significant, because the dream I had on June 1st just the week before was also a timeline, described as “8 miles” and “6 miles”. 

 

The angel I was walking with on a dusty road was wearing white linen: odd for a walk in such an arid, dry and powdery road.  It was after the “harvest” and nothing remained in the fields on either side of the road.  As I saw the sign way up the road, it said it was “8 miles” to the next town.  No I didn’t see the name of the town or it didn’t register.  When I looked at the angel, he said without looking at me, “Just spoke to Eddie . . . only six miles to go . . .

 

When I tried to correct him, he looked at me with a look that admonished me to understand.  Then he replied “Eddie has SIX miles to go . . .”  My thoughts went to “what is he trying to tell me? Six miles? Six MONTHS?  I wanted to warn his family (this was my husband) to prepare them, the angel responded as if he heard my thoughts.  He said “I wouldn’t worry about Eddie.  Eddie’s fine.  It’s the others you have to worry about.  They don’t know they’re already dead”.  And that is when I woke up.

 

I was afraid to tell my husband about this dream for over a month, but I had told him about the “ten days” dream.  Ten days appears in Revelation 3 concerning the church of Smyrna and their “ten days” of tribulation.  At the time, with the “Eddie” dream, I thought “six miles, six months”.  In Six months, around December of 2013, my husband was already in discussion with Mormons about joining their church.  In six YEARS, 2018, he was already involved with the drug cartel in Kershaw.  October of 2017 is when I was told by the Lord about him, which I share below.

 

June 11, is also the day that Glenn Beck proposed on his radio show that they “have a whistleblower on something”, and that it was “going to bring the whole thing down”.  The time frame he mentioned was “24 hours” and “Ten days”.

 

I had a dream back in 2018 where a lady, her mother and her two children were in a car trying to run mine off the road.  When the daughter of the woman my age got in my face her eyes were filmed over like she was already dead.  She said to me “tell SMYRNA I said HI”.  “Ten Days” is also the time frame that the church of Smyrna will suffer persecution by those who say they are Jews and are not and are of the Synagogue of Satan. 

 

October 25 of 2018 I shared it in this blog titled “The Seven Churches”.  Of course Google took down that blog so I reposted the dream at this link: “Ten Days of Smyrna”.

 

“Ten Days” = Ten Years.  The  June 11, 2013 dream and Glenn Beck’s “announcement” would take us to 2023 from 2013.  This time frame also fits in with the “a thousand two hundred and ninety days” setting up of the abomination after the daily sacrifice is taken, but not in the way I originally understood it.

 

None of the screenshots I took of various tweets or posts on other social media, headlines, videos, blog and website stats were going to become irrelevant and I guess that’s why I’ve kept them this long.  Some of them are almost fourteen years old.

 

In 2017 around early October, I heard another voice much like Samuel had heard in 1 Samuel 3.  But His voice said to me “Your husband is divorcing me.  I want you to know that”.  And that was it.  Just a voice.  No dream with it.  This was about six months before I learned that he was involved with bank fraud, credit card fraud, drug addicts (the whole drug cartel in Kershaw, SC) and was paying for sex from at least two of them.  That is a story for another time because this is not over.

 

Now after all this has happened, and this new “variant” added to this, my “fleshly” husband may not have been who he was talking about.  In the scriptures, spiritually discerned, the “bride” is Jerusalem.  The “Groom” is Christ.  Was there not three hours of darkness just after Jesus died on the cross?  Was he not prophesied to be “in the ground” three days and three nights? 

 

The evening and the morning are the first day.  A thousand two hundred and ninety days between the time the “daily sacrifice” is taken out of the way, and the abomination is set up, is 3.63 years by the Gregorian Calendar and took us to December 12, 2016 from June 1, 2013.  Discerning . . .

 

These timelines were important to me: markers of some kind, I just wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do with this information . . . until recently.  Now we have the added “announcement” of “Eris”/SIRE/RISE:  Not just an “announcement” but a possible “command”.

 

 

 

Variant Eris

 

Eris, an odd name for a “variant” of a “virus” which is allegedly an “offspring” of “Omicron” (eye), which is an offspring of “Delta” (door), which is a variant of the original “COVID-19” (19th chromosome long arm SARS2, target DIVOC/possessing spirit?).

 

They didn’t run out of Greek letters, so why “Eris”?  Does it mean anything?

 

Eris – Greek, (looks like epic or epoc in the Greek letters), “Strife”; is the Greek goddess of strife and discord.  Her Roman equivalent is Discordia.  Etymology: uncertain, connections with verb “to raise, stir, excite . . .” – Wikipedia.com

https://Eris#(mythology)

 

“To raise”?  Rise? To “provoke”: 1 Kings 14:9Psalm 78:58Psalm 106:29Isaiah 1:4Jeremiah 25:7Ezekiel 8:17 . . . “provoke”, “excite”, “trauma” (Gershwin).

 

There was a dream that started all this back in April of 2011, only ten months after the reported death of Michael Jackson; and seven months after his funeral.  I posted it and referenced before on here.  It ties into the destruction of the “temple”/the sanctuary in Daniel 8 and 9; the suffering of the “prudent servant” in Isaiah 52 and 53; the placing of the ‘abomination’/idol’ of Micah in the “house of God which is in Shiloh” and Judges 17 & 18; and the “changing of his mind” in Habakkuk 1:11 – Habukkuk 2:1-6.

 

Remember what Jesus said to us concerning the abomination in Matthew 24:15Mark 13:14?  Remember what David saw and prayed about this in Psalm 88:8, and the prophecy given to Jeremiah about who conspired to do this in Jeremiah 7:3011:9: and to Malachi in Malachi 2:11?  Do not fear:

 

This is the very reason that God set before us “a curse and a blessing” in Deuteronomy 11:26; and how the metaphor of the rod and serpents in Exodus 7:9-15 explains the hope God gave us about turning the curse into a blessing in Deuteronomy 23:5, through the blood of Christ and faith in his sacrifice.

 

Remember:

 

Then he said unto me, this is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for everyone that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and everyone that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

 

I will bring it forth, saith the Lord of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.” – Zechariah 5:3-4.

 

Reference 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 and Daniel 9:27 regarding the “consummation”.  Then we are assured:

 

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.” – Galatians 3:13.

 

“The Cross”.  If you need more clarification on this, look again at 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 in the context of the man of sin:

 

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition.” – 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

 

Something is taken out of the way first before “that Wicked is revealed” in verse 8:

 

Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.

 

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” – 2 Corinthians 5:20-21.

 

“Eris”: Sire, Rise; an announcement or a command?  Did CERN ever find the God Particle in the “Human Genome Project”?  It doesn’t matter at this point.  Because they didn’t get Christ.  There was something in the way.  God put it there and that is how God told Moses to have it built.  Ezekiel was given a vision of this and so was David.  Paul explained it in Hebrews 9.  And they can’t get to it, because they can’t see it.   

 

“Sound of Freedom”:  Did anyone notice the numbers in that movie?  Did anyone jot them down?  Did you feel anything change in you when you went to see it?  Pray.

 

You have nothing to fear.  If you are praying for things to turn back, stop.  The “status quo” is not the will of God.  “Make America Great Again” is NOT in the will of God.  WWG1WGA is sorcery hidden in plain sight and not the will of God. 

 

is not the will of God.  God calls this out in Matthew 11:12.

 

The things you are clinging to now are going down.  You do not want to pray to go down with them.

 

By the way, MAGA spelled backward is AGAM.  Agamas are lizards.  


It is also an acronym for the Israeli Defense Forces Directorate of Operations.


Just FYI.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to curtail abuse and disrespect of fellow users and readers. It may take me a day to approve a comment. I work full time :)

An Hour With The Beast

  An Hour With The Beast The Non-Jewish Messiah       “ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the...