Thursday, September 16, 2021

She Waits For Her Bridegroom

 


She Waits

 



 

 

 

And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them?  But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.” – Matthew 9:15.

 

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.” – Revelation 19:7.

 

 

 

Have you been watching the news?  Then shame on you; because it is not real.  Yet if you are sifting what they report with a discerning sieve, you are ahead of most.

 

In the order of occurrence over the past month and a half, I have had my phone hacked, bought a new phone, had my blog shut down (for a little over a week, praise God it is back up for now) and my email address shut down (for hazardous content and possibly illegal they said.  I have no idea what that could have been, but it was after publishing “DIVOC”).

 

My Twitter account was blocked or hacked, I’m still trying to straighten that out, I cant even get to the sign in page (it immediately redirects me to a verification page for a phone number I no longer have, and never used to verify before, it was always email).

 

During this time, I rebelled at work, refusing to wear masks after the reinstating of that  “man-date” and was clocked out and sent home three days in a row.  I began searching for another job, found one dear to my heart.  My very last day at work (a big box grocery store) I learn that I narrowly escaped the question being asked by area supervisors, as this began with the evening shift: 

 

Are you vaccinated”?  (“Have you given your pledge to the company?”)

 

I had driven back to the store to get cat food and one of my fellow front end co-workers informed me that the supervisor had come around asking if people were vaccinated and writing it down.  He said “I was told that if I declined to answer they would write me down as a ‘no’”.

 

I texted my daytime co-worker about it and she responded “Our daytime lead asked us if we were vaccinated because Joe Biden said that companies with more than 100 employees had to mandate vaccines for their employees”.

 

I texted back “What are you going to do?”  And she send this:

 

Religious Exemption




 

So we are in it folks.  Their agenda is moving faster as we “get to the end”.  Several of my relatives are bracing to fight companies/employers on mandated COVID vaccines and several class action lawsuits are already in the works.

 

And that is not all that has happened.  It was a reminder not to forget who and what they are really after; and the part “Michael the prince” will play in this.

 

 

 

Captive ‘til She Sees

 



 

September  4, 2021, I am combing through Facebook feeds on my page and I come across a promotion for a documentary.  It is the same production company that put out “The Chosen”.

 

I clicked the video because their new documentary was centered around animals and the planet, and how studying the animals in the collective eco-system called “Earth” proves that there is indeed an intelligent creator behind, above and through it all.

 

As I’m listening, pieces of dreams  pop into my head like this one, that I had as a teenager: ones where animals were talking to me, but everyone else heard barking, or the innate ability I had in another dream where I could speak and hear without anyone opening their mouths.

 

The promotion explained that they are seeking investors, and that each investor would own part of the project, and profits would be distributed back to the investors as well.  “For more information go to the site”:  So I did.

 

I watch and listen.  I loved how they compared it to a “Discovery Channel” type of documentary that instead of cutting off a Biblical perspective they focused on it.  I decide to go back to the regular FaceBook post and record the succession of this:

 

Original Facebook Promo

 

Toward the middle of the video I hear a song in the background music and the phrase “she waits, she waits” drills it’s way to the center of my brain. 

 

Lyrics at this point in the video I hear

“She’s captive til she sees”



 

Those of you that know me, know what I did at that moment.  I had to know more about the song.  I pulled up the lyrics first:

 



 

I scrolled through the lyrics, but I wanted to be sure it was the same song, so I pulled up Youtube and searched the song.    As I’m listening to it and verifying the artist voice and the song, I notice the album cover:

 



 

On the cover was “the Bride”:

 

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee” – Isaiah 62:5.

 

Other scripture referring to “the bride”:

 

Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.” - Joel 2:16

 

But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.” - Mark 2:20

 

And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from our God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” - Revelation 21:2

 

I stopped the song right there, and searched for one with lyrics on screen.  I never heard the song before, didn’t know how new or old it was or if there was one with lyrics on the screen. 

 

The first search for “lyrics on screen” made my throat catch, not because of the lyrics (well yes, because of the lyrics) but because of the scenery.  So I took screen shots of that as well, because all of them looked like places in South Carolina I had been to, such as:

 

The opening


 

This looked like the abandoned horse farm that my mother and I were invited to by a woman we met in the Camden, SC Walmart one evening.  The farm itself was actually in Rembert.  The woman was very old and she told us that she was at one time one of the first female jockeys in the U.S.  Her daughter was being arraigned on murder charges (self defense – shot her husband who was trying to kill her).  She was trying to bring the farm back but much still needed to be repaired and only a few of the paddocks had horses.

 

That is what that first opening screen reminded me of.  The next one:

 

Red Fox Road



 

This screen with it’s lyrics reminded me of the horse farms on Red Fox Road in Camden.  One of the Dominoes Pizza co-workers lived there in a caretaker’s cabin he rented.  It is also the place my husband would meet with various people for illegal activities.  Imagine working with someone you are trying to help, only to learn later on that he was helping your husband destroy himself.

 

One of the Gates


 

This looked like one of the three gates that entered that property.  I took note that most of the trees visible are Live Oaks which are all over down there, not to mention Loblolly pines.

 

On her chain is a lock and the key, is the radiance she will see”  . . . the next screen reminds me of another verse in the Bible:

 

Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child

 

Who hath heard such a thing?  Who hath seen such things?  Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day?  Or shall a nation be born at once?  For as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.” – Isaiah 66:7-8.

 

It’s a spiritual song, and before I hear one more claim that women are marginalized in the Bible, consider this:  Christ first revealed himself to women – both times: first to Mary his mother, through the angel that visited her; then to Mary Magdalene who went to the grave and found the angel waiting there who revealed himself as the Christ when he spoke her name.

 

The third time is to the woman in Revelation 7, who represents the daughter of Zion.

 

Also consider that at the beginning of this story, after the transgression in the garden of Eden; whose seed bruises the head of the seed of the serpent?  It’s not Adam’s, or Noah’s or Abraham’s or Jacob’s . . . it is the woman’s seed as it has to be.

 

Back to the video:

 

Old Georgetown Road

Kershaw and Camden, SC


 

Even though this is a continuance of the old screen, this looked more like an area on the way to another “friend” of my husband’s, taking Old Georgetown Road to Oak Ridge Church road, to Providence Road then Love Road.   This patch on the screen above was off of Providence road, but it only looks like it, because it is a continuance of the film.

 

The rest of the song with the lyrics is here in its entirety

 


 

One more thing happened the same day I saw this song and it’s lyrics, and the background of South Carolina horse farms:

 

 

 

I Still Love You

 

The same day, a bit later; I was admittedly wasting God’s time.  I was listening to the song “She Waits” again but after I was drawn to previously viewed videos, songs.  One was a “The Voice” contestant, Polish, who sang Bagdad CafĂ©’s “Calling you”, and progressed to “Most embarrassing XFactor audition ever”.

 

I watched that latter one.  At the end when the woman was walking toward backstage, a video pops up in the center of the screen.  It was NOT listed in the right sidebar of next videos:

 

WhereDidThisComeFrom



 

That is exactly what I titled the screen capture: “WhereDidThisComeFrom”?  Check out the sidebar videos . ..  it’s not there!  I’m not saying this never happened to anyone else, but it is the second time this happened to me (years ago. Another video).

 

I went to the video and stopped it and read the credits on the screen:

 


 

On screen it says “I still love you – a message for him/her” and then “My memory loves you; it asks about you all the time”.  In the circle to the right it credits “Butterfly project”, but the other items are too small to read.  I find that on the last screen.  But on the next screen the “message” continues:

 


 

I’ve tried to forget about you” . . .

 


 

I’ve tried to move on” . . .

 


 

but for some reason

 


 

my heart won’t let you go” . . .

 


 

I often wonder if you think of me” . . .

 


 

and if there are moments” . . .

 


 

when you miss me too” . . .

 


 

It feels like a lifetime has passed since I saw you last” . . .

 


 

I wonder if we ever think about each other at the same time” . . .

 


 

If only you knew” . . .

 


 

How much those little moments with you” . . .

 


 

mattered to me” . . .

 


 

because my heart still searches for you” . . .

 


 

without my permission” . . .

 


 

without my consent” . . .

 


 

You will forever be” . . .

 


 

my always” . . .

 


 

and my what if” . . .

 

Then the credits on two screens:

 


 

Words created by Butterfly Project” and the circle with it’s “logo”.  The logo sports a hand with a butterfly laying in the palm.  In the square box to the lower right it says:

 

“How to describe the world we live in

 

We live in a world where love exists briefly

And hatred has always governed.”

 

On the final screen:

 


 

“Music provided by Free Vibes”

“Music created by Day7”

“Title of Track – The End”

 

The Logo and the box remained on the last screen.

 

“Free Vibes”, “Day7” and “The End” . . . what do YOU believe this message was about, to whom and from whom?

 

I tried to blow up the picture to make out what it says under the logo in tiny print and it looks like it says, stringed together with no spaces “mustloveyourself”.

 

I remember what it says in Revelation 13:12-14 and 2 Thessalonians 2:8-10 about the signs and lying wonders from the beast.   The system of the beast is already around us.  I’m watching confessed believers falling by it every day and I struggle not to.

 

My message, should I answer this “him/her” message is, I’ve already declared many times, I know who you are: both in answer to dreams and in prayer.

 

“I KNOW who you are.”

 

“I “remember you” on a daily basis;”

 

“I also do things I regret much on a daily basis. 

 

“My patience is not as lengthy as yours,”

 

“I have a temper, and I don’t much like seeing people being deceived, regardless of who they are.”

 

“I have trouble watching what was written to happen unfold”

 

“Because people are and have been getting hurt”

 

“I am tired, people are tired, and creation is tired”

 

“Someone even noticed the trees look tired”.

 

“You know this, because you are in everything”

 

“I know where you are right now”

 

“How am I to come forth and when”?

 

“Why is it we fear the coming of the very thing we awaited with Joy?”

 

“I have never tried to forget you”

 

“On the contrary I keep returning “to that day”.

 

“It is written ‘wait upon the Lord’”

 

“So . . . she waits”.

 

Jesus, I love you.  I will endure.  I still have fears.  I still have uncertainty that perhaps I will miss instruction, warning or signs.  So I pray, and you hear me.

 

There is a place from which we hear your voice, from where you are to where we are.  Not many have been so blessed.  Your presence in this world is missed by the ones who cry and travail over that which is done in Jerusalem.

 

Most of all, there is a boy, a man who made an offering.  He is fulfilling it now.  Without you he would not have been Able; or Noah, or Abraham, or Isaac or Jacob; or Moses, Joshua or Elijah; or Simon or Simeon or David, Josiah or Eliakim, Micah or Michael or . . .

 

. . . or Jesus.

 

 




  

 



 

Because He IS Jesus – Revelation 12:5

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to curtail abuse and disrespect of fellow users and readers. It may take me a day to approve a comment. I work full time :)

An Hour With The Beast

  An Hour With The Beast The Non-Jewish Messiah       “ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the...