Sunday, November 7, 2021

Royal Order of Jesters

 

 

Mandates

Here Come The Jesters

 




 

 

For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.   As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.

 

They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy they do not judge.   Shall I not visit for these things? Saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

 

A wonderful and horrible thing has been committed in the land;  The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?” – Jeremiah 5:26-31.

 

 

 

They are become great, and very rich.  They set traps and catch men.  They are full of deceit.  Is this not specific to manipulations and usurping of this time?  Haven’t the rich and powerful been conspiring to usurp and oppress the masses since our known modern history?

 

“Conspiracy Theorist” – It’s been made, through propaganda, into another “you’re throwing me into a class with a bad name”:  The word “theory” is a scientific term. It begs the need for questioning, research and discovery to recognize and expose the data of the status quo.  And when there are “facts in evidence” documented, it is no longer a theory, is it?

 

As for the word “conspiracy”, that one’s easy:  As long as there are rich and powerful men who want to retain their power and wealth, there will always be conspiracy.  

 

There is Christ, and there is Anti-Christ:

 

The law of Christ is to love: love God with all your heart, mind and soul and love your neighbor as yourself, bearing one another’s burdens.

 

The law of Anti-Christ is conspiracy: conspiracy is the doctrine of “survival of the fittest”.  And the players are as we speak becoming the played:  They will be taken by their own devices .

 

He disappoints the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” – Job 5:12.

 

Behold, I know your thoughts, and the devices which ye wrongfully imagine against me.” – Job 21:27.

 

The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined” – Psalm 10:2.

 

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.” – Obadiah 1:15.

 

They will be taken in their own devices:  And the scriptures themselves identify which people have conspired, in Jeremiah 7:30 and 11:9.  In Jeremiah 5:26-31 at the top of this article, it appears again.

 

There isn’t a one of you reading this right now that does not know who that verse is talking about.  It is right there in the first passage: “Among my people are found wicked men” . . . and the last passage . . . “My people love to have it so”.

 

Secret societies were organized to conceal these wicked men among God’s people.  Secret societies are no longer secret are they?  It was always in the plan for those “secret societies” to be revealed, to cover for those they are protecting.  These wicked men are the “they are not all Israel, which are of Israel” – Romans 9:6; but to tell the truth is labeled “hate speech”.  Heaven forbid any of them should turn from their ways and be saved!

 

A wonderful and horrible thing has been committed in the land . . .”  Yes, indeed it has.  We are made from the dust of the earth.  WE are the “land” in which the horrible thing has been committed; and it says “my people love to have it so” – Why?

 

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me:  seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.  As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame” – Hosea 4:6-7.

 

We are coming upon a dark time.  Even those that have hated me and hated this blog are now preaching the same prophecies they once hated:  not all of them are sincere: The peace they are preaching is not the peace of the kingdom of God within us, but the false peace described in Psalm 35:20, and Jeremiah 6:14, 8:11  and Ezekiel 13:10.  They offer peace in oppression of the soul.  The “Storm” they keep saying is coming is a short lived prosperity for the few.  They are leading you into bondage to “he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries” – Daniel 11:21.

 

So you see, it is not exactly the vaccine that is our problem: at least not the only problem.  Our problem has more to do with our own individual lack of discipline, and our unwillingness to give up our creature comforts for true redemption.  Vaccines are the “fear corral”.  People aren’t afraid of NOT getting a vaccine:  They ARE afraid of not being able to eat.  The Vaccine and the mandates are probably better described as a conditioning mechanism.  Pestilence is not the only affliction he on the pale horse is bringing to the inhabitants of the earth. 

 

There is a reason Daniel and his three friends would not partake of the king’s food.  There is a reason that story is in the Bible. Vaccines are not the only method through which an abomination can be overspread:  It just happens to be the most direct route; via violence to the blood of a person.

 

Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.” – Zephaniah 3:4.

 

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” – Matthew 11:12.

 

 

 

October 25th – the Stork



 


I had completed writing and proofreading this in the afternoon of the 25th of October.  I rested before publishing it and went to see my brother.  I cooked dinner and we sat on his deck watching his dog play in the yard.  We watched a movie and after I headed home.  It was about 10pm.

 

It is about a twenty minute drive around some very curvy and in some places steep terrain.  The last four miles is on a road that connects to my road to the house.  It is on a ledge of a small mountain most of the way, around some very tight curves that wind around homesteads jutting out into the road.  There were several cars coming the other way and I had to keep clicking back and forth between high beam lights and low beam.

 

As I rounded one corner, another car was coming from the opposite way.  I turned down my high beams to low.  They passed me and I turned the high beams back on as I rounded the bend and right in front of me, in the middle of my lane was a very large and tall bird!  He would have had to land there right after the other car passed and before I got there!

 

I said out loud, to myself, “What is THAT?” (I was going slow anyway because I was watching for deer).

 

As the bird bent down to leap into the air, these huge wings took him up and I saw how long those legs were, and the shape of it’s neck and head.  I said outloud “that is a stork!”  I watched as the bird lifted up above my car and slowly bring his legs up so they were out of the way of my grill.  I watched him fly up and out of my view (I had to watch the curvy road) and said, “I know what that means!”

 

I was floored!  As soon as I got home, I looked up stork and I looked up heron.  Both birds symbolism are similar with the exception that the stork symbolizes also a coming child/baby:

 

In ancient Egypt, the bird diety Bennu, associated with the sun, creation and rebirth, was depicted as a heron in New Kingdom artwork.” – Source, Wikipedia.

 

In folklore, storks bring babies to new parents . . . bring new souls to earth (rebirth) or change” – Source, Wikipedia.

 

I don’t know that that means.  It could be interpreted a number of ways.  But I was joyed to see it.  It flew up over my car and to my left as I slowed and it was so graceful in my headlights.  Then my brother when I told him about it over the phone sent me this:

 

Stork Totem



 

That night I had a dream.  I dreamed I was throwing something out of the upstairs bedroom window.  I was aiming for the bed of a pick-up truck parked next to the house it stopped before it hit the back of the truck and began flying back up to me.  I caught it to keep it from hitting me in the face and when I caught it, it turned into a baby in nothing but a diaper.

 

It was no ordinary baby though, its face was insane looking: with a grin that looked more like a snarl.  It reminded me of the infamous “Alissa and Robbie Parker” family photo where Alissa looks like she just ate the heart out of someone’s chest:

 



Source, New York Daily Post

 



Source, Salt Lake Tribune

 

(Nobody can forget Parker’s Act

Nobody died in Newton that day, NOBODY)



 

The day after that, I had a dream that I was trying to get my two cats in the house, and I saw a dog we thought we lost – my son’s dog.  So I called the dog’s name and he came up the steps, but he had two heads and I awoke before he came into the house.

 

Two nights after the two-headed dog dream, I had another dream:  I was at Walmart talking with old friends.  We were in the back somewhere between electronics and sporting goods.  But employees were throwing what I thought were tarps up over the equipment isles in the electronics department, and over the registers.  I asked, “is the store closing?”  As soon as I asked the question, everything went black.  Auxiliary lighting went on and I could see everyone was crouched down so I crouched down too.  Then all the lights went out and it was pitch black. 

 

Before I woke up I was thinking, “they knew this was coming”.

 

 

 

Mandates

 




Another “society” showed up recently, and you can tell HOW recently given the practically bare Wiki-page about them:  The Pilgrim’s Society”.  It is a re-write of the “Illuminati” Secret Societies where America and Britain are at the center of this global conspiracy – No.  They are just another distraction.  Anything to get you to waste time focusing on this tentacle or that tentacle and not the actual squid.

 

“Mandates” has been a word that’s been thrown around a lot in the past almost two years.  Mandates are not laws . . . let me say it again:  Mandates are NOT laws. 

 

Mandate – “a command, a judicial order, from French mandate, and directly from Latin mandatum, commission, command, order; literally ‘to give into one’s hand’ . . . Political sense of approval supposedly conferred by voters to the policies advocated by winners of an election” . . .

 

Really?  Did congresses or parliaments vote on mask or vaccine mandates?  Were there even executive orders to such?  No.  There IS an executive order to “mandate” that companies/corporations with more than 100 workers require vaccination to be employed, but they’re still “mandates”:  and most companies/corporations are not doing that.  Some larger ones are, which are publicized, yet many are still struggling with acquiring back the needed employees to function; and for that reason are not complying – but still . . . it is NOT law.

 

It is not “law” to enforce the masks either.  Why can’t they make this a “law”?  Why did they not even attempt it?  Because it is not legal. 

 

We can get into the laws of God and Genesis 2:7; and they can “scare you” into complying, take things away, SEDUCE you into “giving into their hand” but they cannot make it “law” and they know it.  Notice that corporations are “enforcing” this mandate and not your country, state or local leaders. 

 

It is all being done via most people’s main source of income from which their means of sustenance is obtained.

 

A “law” is “an ordinance, rule prescribed by authority, a regulation; literally something laid down, set”.  An “ordinance” is to “put in order”. It is a more narrow  or transitory than a “law”.

 

But a “law” or an “ordinance” is NOT a “mandate”.  Why are they playing with words?  According to this source, “mandate” became an expression representing a method of control via this organization:

 

Freemasonry? Origin of Mandates?

 

Law(s) and ordinance(s) appear in the Bible.  “Mandate(s)” do not.

 

Hence the orders and decrees of a Grand Master or a Grand Lodge are called Mandates”.

 

From Alestair Crowley’s “Book of the Law”, his “Law of Thelema” is described as anathema to the Law of Christ:

 




 

Read that: “The crowned and conquering child as Lord of the AEon”?  He describes a “magical operation” (sorceries).

 

“Virtually every occultic order has Masonic roots”


 

The Ranks in Freemasonry

A screening process for organized Satanism



I have Freemasons in my extended family.  I have uncles, cousins and great uncles and great-grandparents that were masons.  No one in my immediate family was invited except one, who declined.  The lower-ranking know not what the hierarchy does.  When one family member learned as he was being initiated into the higher degrees, both he and his wife stopped going to the meetings after decades as honorable members. 

 

“intentionally misled” Initiates



 

What did that family member learn?

 

You want to know what “Mystery Babylon” is, This Is It in a nutshell:

 

“Any Living Being is a Storehouse of Energy”


They STEAL ENERGY.

 

At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly” – How is this energy “liberated”.  What IS the energy?  What is the point of this?  What do THEY want with it?

 

So the “animal” is killed within the circle.  Why did they want his “PUBLISHING”?  A book of songs . . . “Song of Solomon”?

 

The Lord gave the Word: great was the company of those that published it.  Kings of armies did flee apace: and she that tarried at home divided the spoil.” – Psalm 68:11-12.

 

Why did they want the “man child’s “ publishing?  Next page:

 


. . . a male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence

Is the most suitable sacrifice

 

“. . . which victim contains the greatest and purest force.”  A “man child”, the “animal” they wanted to “sacrifice”.  What did they want?

 

He got flat baby, kicked in the back baby, a heart attack baby – I need your body!” Lyrics to “Morphine”.

 

What did the devil want with the body of Moses?

 

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, the Lord rebuke thee.” – Jude 1:9.

 

And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.” – Deuteronomy 34:7.

 

Why did the dragon want to devour the man child in Revelation 12:1-6? 

 

“. . . And the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born”.

 

Who withholds the devil/dragon both times?

 

Michael, the Archangel.

 

 

 

Anti-Christ and the Beast

 

According to the writings of Alestair Crowley and Netichze, Christians are weak animals.  They really, REALLY do not like Christians.

 

They call the “weak” and “the ill constituted” . . . “Christians


 

Why don’t they like Christians?  Is it because of Christ?

 

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my Name, he may give it you.  These things I command you, that ye love one another. 

 

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.  If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

 

Remember the word that I said unto you: The servant is not greater than his Lord.  If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.  But all these things they will do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.” – John 15:16-21.

 

Now:  if they hate Jesus, and hate you because Jesus chose you, why do they want what is IN you?

 

Why did they want what was in the man-child – that “purest force”?

 

That one thing they hate so much . . . the WORD, is the thing they most covet.  But they want it in THEIR name and not the author’s name.  Isn’t that rather psychotic?

 

The one that is coming WAS, is not, yet IS, according to Revelation 17:8-11.  Do you know what that means?

 

They accomplish something . . . but not completely.  He that is to come WAS.

 

There are seven kings:  Five are fallen, Jesus is on the throne, and one is yet to come.  And when he comes he must continue a short space.  And the beast that WAS, and is NOT, he is the eighth, and is of the seven; and goeth into perdition.

 

Who is the son of perdition, the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:3?

 

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” – 2 Corinthians5:21.

 

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 is also answered in another passage found in Zechariah 5:1-4 concerning the curse in the “house” of the thief and he that swears falsely by the Name of the Lord.  The curse remains in the midst of his house and consumes it with the stones and timbers, as the Lordconsumes him with the spirit of his mouth and destroys him with the brightness of his coming”.

 

Who becomes a “curse” for us?

 

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree”. – Galatians 3:13.

 

On what “tree” did Jesus hang?

 

The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree”. – Acts 5:30.

 

What “tree”?

 

Taw/Tau = Cross

Tau-rus Ox/Bull/Calf

(Beast in the Field - Daniel 4)



 

And the “Vav” (666) – Three “nails” secured Jesus to the cross.

 

Three 6’s.

 

Now . . . about those “thieves” . . .

 

The “big reveal” is now taking place.  Between the proliferation of Occultic signs in entertainment and music to the public and inaugural ceremonies of sports, tunnel openings, statues of gods at scientific research centers; they have now announced that they can “create life from nothing” – synthetically:

 

Scientists Reveal Proposal to Build Human Genome From Scratch

 

"Last year, researchers working to synthesize the genome of a strain of yeast began to eye a much bigger prize: assembling from scratch the 3 billion base pairs of DNA that drive a human cell. The idea caught the attention of other prominent scientists, and inspired a proposal published online in Science today. The so-called Human Genome ProjectWrite (HGP-write) aims to synthesize entire genomes—of humans and other species—from their chemical components, and get them to function in living cells." - Source, Sciencemag.org

 

Source, Seven Year Itch

http://michaelsguardian.blogspot.com/2016/06/seven-year-itch.html

 

An empty vessel has to be filled with something.

 

So they took him out of the way, and that wicked is revealed.  And he will deceive for a short season (Revelation 6:11 and 20:3).

 

We are told to “wait upon the Lord: again I say, wait”.

 

They got the body . . . but they did not get the soul.

 



Source, NewYorkMagazine

 

 

At 4:49 – Mainstream News Now

Conditioning for this


 

“. . . but the kid is not my son

 



 

They are going to try to “synthesize” Christ in the body of a faithful servant where a seed was planted, cultivated, then taken up:  And you will know him when you see him and that Jesus said:

 

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” – John 14:30.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to curtail abuse and disrespect of fellow users and readers. It may take me a day to approve a comment. I work full time :)

An Hour With The Beast

  An Hour With The Beast The Non-Jewish Messiah       “ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the...