Friday, March 15, 2024

Michael Jackson Deep Dive

 

Deep Dive

“This Is It”, Huh?

 


 


 

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.  Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.” – Habakkuk 2:3-4.

 

For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! For my soul is wearied because of murderers.” – Jeremiah 4:31.

 

 

 

I’m not sure where this is going to go.  But I’m going to report on it because it’s been my life for the last fifteen years.

 

Before I continue, I will tell you I know God’s GOT this: Full Circle.

 

Today is March 9, 2024.  I don’t know when this is going to be posted, but that is the date as of initial writing of this.  If you had told me back in January of 2010 that I would still be at this, I probably would have said “nope, I don’t believe it”.  Now I believe I know, in part, why God doesn’t show us everything all at once.  It is overwhelming looking back.

 

I remember a verse in the bible that reminds me of this:

 

Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: that I may know how frail I am.” – Psalm 39:4.

 

Well, I don’t have to be reminded how frail I am after this week.  Took an ambulance ride when I thought I was having a heart attack.  Turned out it wasn’t a heart attack but something else just as painful.  What I need to remember though, is that God’s timing is more important than mine.  I have to stay focused and on track.

 

There are some things coming around, as I said, “full circle”.  This isn’t just for me, but for all the children that have been in waiting.  And there are still some things we have to go through. 

 

Please endure a little longer: the worst, AND the best is just about upon us.

 

 

 

Praying

 

I want remind everyone to say a short prayer for the people: the people in Palestine, those innocent in the State calling itself “Israel” and the casualties of that false war in the Ukraine.  Pray for the politicians that are just now learning about the real depth of these things in the works and that they make the right choices, for themselves and those that counted on them.

 

I want to pray for those in the entertainment industry: this includes actors, musicians, newscasters/journalists, poets, writers, models and other such “gazingstock” and any of their colleagues currently stuck between a rock and a hard place.  You have people praying for you that you don’t know about.  No more stumbling stones: there are “pits” on the other side of that door (genius song lyrics, Michael).

 

I know some of your names and situations but I don’t know all of them.  As much pain as you have been in, and what you have seen and witnessed, you remember the WHY of all this. KEEP YOURSELVES.  You have something they want.  It doesn’t belong to them.  It doesn’t even really belong to YOU.  If you know what you sold yourself into, then you know there is one way out.  Beware of it when it presents itself and pray for it.  It represents that greater love that they want to snuff out.

 

I want to pray for the civic, state and national leaders who KNOW but can’t talk.  Be the quiet ones in the land if you must: hold onto that which was given you and keep your ears open for it.

 

For those that believe they have no place on this world stage, you’re looking for answers, it is in Revelation 11: get your houses in order.  This is to every one.  I am placing a link to “Prayers” below for anyone to use.  A couple of them are Psalms.  Some other prayers with power of the WORD which you can include in prayers concerning your own situations are here also.  They don’t have to be verbatim, but that you invoke the Name of Christ in your prayers:  The “Name” is the WORD and the WORD is God (John 1:1, 1:14 and Rev. 19:13). 

 

This “WORD”, the “NAME” is IN you, albeit corrupted.  God knows where it is,  Pray in the NAME, which is CHRIST Jesus.  The link in blue:

 

Prayers

 

Now let me continue with where we left off over a week ago.

 

 

 

The Intensity of Things

 

In the last approximately six weeks I have published about four articles.  In order they are:

 

01/14/24 – Evasive Maneuvers

02/03/24 -  Seat of Power

02/14/24 – The Ark of Trump?

03/03/24 – The Replicant

 

Aside from these articles, there were other things going on that I haven’t included in my writings such as dreams and events and some newer submissions from others of things I didn’t have time to see or investigate.  These happened in and around the publishing of these pieces.

 

Reaching back into the middle of last year, before I moved again, I was half asleep when I heard a female voice say:

 

Bonnie is still with us”.

 

This was on June 12th, 2023.  I know whose voice it is, and she was in a very strong dream about ten or more years ago.

 

Back on September 20th, 2023, I was on my way to sleep when a voice woke me up (or I was awake and it just woke me the rest of the way up); and this voice said,:

 

The two witnesses – they are here now”.

 

I thanked God and went to sleep after I wrote it down in my journal.

 

On October 14th, 2023, I was again in bed and trying to get to sleep.  I was awakened by the slamming of a door.  Not a violent slam, but a forceful one.  I woke up and looked around my room.  Nothing was out of place. 

 

I closed my eyes, and after a minute or two, I heard a door slam again.  I woke up or opened my eyes (not sure if I was asleep) and now I was getting a bit nervous.  I got up out of bed, everything was as it was.  I opened my bedroom door and none of the other doors were even closed.  I went back to bed.

 

A few minutes later as I was trying to get back to sleep, I heard a door slam again.  This time I didn’t get up.  I just laid there until I went back to sleep.  I wrote it down in my journal the following morning.  Three doors shutting.  This reminded me of a dream I had twelve years ago where I was walking briskly down a hallway lined with doors, shoulder to shoulder with a man named “Michael”.  As we walked, he said to me “just keep going straight.  The walls are now solid and we can’t go through”.

 

Lots of things happened, posted between Christmas and the new year.  They’re not important right now.  Little things I noticed being posted by influencers on social media.  One of them was a post about Michael Jackson and I will get to that in a minute.  January 1st was the first blog I posted after the new year titled “Right On Q”.

 

We turned a corner here: We opened with the Jewish assault on the Aleph and it’s “Codex”.  Two questions brought me back on track, consistent with Daniel 11:21-32; and Revelation 13.  They were:

 

1.    How do you corral cattle?

a.   Create the illusion of danger from the opposite direction.

 

2.   How do you ensure the loyalty of a people?

a.   You create the illusion of a martyr.

These two things are going on today.  And unfortunately most people are being drawn into the drama.  When you realize that you are an unwitting patron of global dinner theater, where YOU are actually the “ENTERTAINMENT” and your controllers are the patrons . . .

 

Michael Jackson – One More Chance At Love

Lyrics are important



 

Once you recognize the “drama” cast for you, then you have the “scales” removed from your eyes, and you can SEE.

 

On January 14, 2024, I published Evasive Maneuvers  - This explained the theme and plot for the “global dinner theater”.

 

On February 3, 2024 I published Seat of Power - The seat of power, the “throne” in the “kingdom” is within you.  These two articles expose the “milieu” setting of the next two topics.

 

February 11, 2024 – Dream.  A senior aged woman was trying to unlock our front door with her key.  I recognized her and sent her home.  She lived three doors down, and an oversized/double sized town house (why are they always town houses?).

 

After the third time (three’s again) I walked her to her house myself.  She set the key in her door and I walked in with her.  The foyer was a landing.  You went either upstairs or downstairs.  Since there was activity going on down stairs I walked with her down stairs.  It was a living room.  There was an old man sitting in a very high backed, burgundy leather chair.  When he turned toward me, I saw it was Jacob Rothschild.  He thanked me for bringing her home and said he would keep a better eye on her.  The day after; (in the dream), my sister and I noticed that a black car was following us home.  It even came into our parking lot in the back of the house.  We knew it was our neighbor’s car but wondered why he was following us?

 

I came home from work one of the days and my sister was not there.  She did not come home.  Then one day I woke up and I was in a strange bedroom on a bed and my sister was laying beside me.  We had both been drugged.  I fell back asleep.

 

I woke up again and my sister was still beside me.  Food had been brought in.  I don’t remember eating it.  I fell back asleep.

 

The next time I woke up, my sister was standing.  She as in different clothes and she had showered.  I asked her what was going on.  She instructed me to eat.

 

I woke up again and this time my sister was not there at all.  Just me.  I was still feeling drugged.  Fell back asleep.

 

I woke up again and my sister is standing over the bed.  She was coaxing me to get up.  I told her I thought they were drugging our food.  Then I noticed my sister looked a lot younger, and healthier.  Her hair was done, she had new clothes on.  I asked her what was going on.  She was preening and taunting me with her new look and health.  She kept telling me I would “choose”.

 

I would try breaking through her mind control but she remained cold and aloof.  I went downstairs carefully (still feeling weak and drugged) to argue with Rothschild to let her go.  He responded that he needed her until he got to me.  I was there until I “chose”.  His guard dogs were there to keep me from leaving the house, but I could come and go from the room as I pleased.

 

One time my sister came into my room and although I was tired from the drugs, the fight came back into me.  She was pulling her new, blonde hair back in a ponytail.  She was taunting me about fame and money.  She told me “You know, they’re really not bad people.  Look what they did for me!  They gave me back my health!”

 

I told her I wasn’t going to “choose” and that she “chose hell”.  She then smugly told me “No I left hell, and you’re the one still in it”.   She then said “they want to give you what I have.  I said to her “If I chose them, we both die”.  She laughed and I called her the “c” word.  She lost her composure for a second and made to hit me but stopped, then walked out of the room.  That was when I realized that she couldn’t hurt me.

 

I got up and walked down stairs to Jacob Rothschild.  I told him “I will not be turned and I will get my sister back.  He just smiled.  He was sitting in his leather chair with a drink in his hand.  He said “You will chose eventually”.  He looked toward the dogs who guarded the doors to the outside making it clear to me that I could not leave.  I said to him while pointing at one of the dogs (they were all Mastiffs and Rottweilers), you mean HIM?

 

When I pointed at the dog, the dog sat and whined but his tail was wagging.  I looked over at the dog, then leaned down a bit and patted my thigh, saying “come here, buddy” in a light, upbeat voice.

 

The dog stood to come over, stopped and sat again then whined, then came over to me.  I looked at him and patted his head.  When I did, he rubbed his head against my leg and hip, wagging his tail.

 

As this was occurring, the other four dogs in the room all whined and wagged their tails in anticipation, wanting to come over but waiting for a command.  It was then I saw fear in Jacob Rothschild’s face.

 

I looked at Rothschild and said to him, “all creatures respond to love, not bondage”, and I woke up.

 

February 14, 2024 I published The Ark of Trump?

 

February 17, 2024 – Another dream.  I was driving a car with two male passengers I did not know.  They were professionally dressed with overcoats on.  They were directing me on which way to go.

 

We came to a road that was bordered by a stone entry on either side.  It looked like it had a gate there, but the gate was either opened all the way or it was missing.

 

There were trees on either side of the road, and the road reminded me of my grandparents mountain vacation property, but soon the trees gave way to open meadows and rolling hills with tailored landscaping that needed just a little attention.

 

I said to the men “this looks familiar”.  They responded, “You’ve been here before”.

 

After a little way, we passed a child’s playground.  It was empty. It had a small jungle gym, swings, a slide and some see-saws.  The place was “Neverland” but it wasn’t Neverland anymore.

 

Further down the road we saw a car driving over what looked like BMX bike trails with the hills and dips.  A Dodge Charger, very similar to the Dukes of Hazard but dark grey, was accelerating over some of the hills, going air-borne.  It looked like it was going to flip over on its side but righted itself before it landed.  I said outloud but softly “that’s impossible”.  Then it did the same thing again, almost as if in replay, to prove to me yes, they actually did that.

 

We drove on.  Then after crossing a small bridge over a stream (bridge was made out of the same stone at the entry), one of the men told me to pull over. I did and we all exited the vehicle.  They instructed me to walk to the stream.  The men told me to sit down in the creek and it would “heal” me.

 

I sat down in the water like a little kid, but when I did, the water dried up to just a trickle.  I moved my legs and everywhere I touched the ground, the water would disappear.  I didn’t know if it was going into my body or into the ground.  I was confused as to what was going on.  I tried pointing my toes to where some part of my body was submerged and the men laughed as they would at a child who was “trying” to get wet and didn’t understand why she couldn’t.  It was a soft, good natured laugh.

 

I looked up in front of me and in the flowing part of the creek, I saw something white floating and bobbing toward me, just below the surface of the water.  As it got closer, it looked like a root ball of a small plant or herb that somehow got caught in the current.  There were little roots streaming off of it.  It was coming directly toward me. 

 

A little nervous, not wanting it to touch me, I began to stand up when one of the men said something about “the seed”, and then I woke up.

 

February 26, 2024 – Jacob Rothschild dies (source).

 

February 29, 2024 – I was laying in bed.  I had just turned to my right side and was trying to get to sleep when I suddenly felt three, gentle, distinctive pats on my back, right between my shoulder blades.  I was not afraid but it was still unnerving.  It was almost like a parent would pat a baby’s back to relax him to get him to sleep.  I turned back over and of course I didn’t see anything and didn’t feel anything else.  I eventually went to sleep.

 

March.  We just got into March.  And already . . . this.

 

 

 

The Prince of the Covenant

 

 

The first part of the “Ark” was published on February 14: Valentine’s Day.  I followed it up with The Replicant on March 3, 2024.  Right after this came out . . .

 

Who Cares about Trump?

Is that MJ By the Pole?




 

This Is It?




 

Compare

Name of Michael Jackson’s Last Tour




 

Michael Jackson’s theme song written for his concerts “This Is It”, is also titled “This is It”.  You should take a look at the lyrics linked there.  We also had previously, years ago, studied “All In Your Name” which Barry Gibb released AFTER Michael Jackson passed.  And of course you can’t hear clearly what he is saying and they never play it.  I suspect some of these lyrics are wrong, but there is enough there that you can tell where he is going with it.

 

Michael Jackson reportedly had “doubles”.  More than a few.  And I suspect one of them had to do with that bogus “Will” that was signed in Los Angeles when Michael was in New York that day.  The Rumors that he was here or there when it was documented he was elsewhere attest to the times where this could have occurred.  Stories were that he was trying to evade fans and get where he was going.  But there was also the fact that Michael was “getting shit done” without his handlers and stalkers knowing: like that recording with Barry and other such things that were put into place.

 

They are so “confident” and full of themselves, they have NO IDEA what is coming.

 

March 3, 2024, I posted the Replicant.  On March 6th I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with acute chest pains. Thanks to God, it wasn’t what we expected.

 

I was rereading my article “The Replicant” concerning the parallels to current events: The prophecies of Daniel and Revelation regarding the “Prince of the Covenant”.  Someone shared this with me:

 

Trump, Prince of Peace?




 

We had talked about the “land” before, discerning that “land” was also the “dust of the earth” from which we are made (worldly vs. heavenly tabernacle).  Trump’s name/image dropping of Michael/Michael Jackson and pictures of the Ark of the Covenant (misspelled “The arc of the covenant” and “replicant” of it) in the latest trigger dumps on Truth Social.  This further verified where they are GOING with this.

 

I was working on the Jewish connection to what was going on back in Michael Jackson’s career with the handlers.  Those “handlers” were also around the Llewellyn-Davies boys which whom J.M. Barrie created the “Peter Pan” story.  The Barries, the “Davies” also had connections to both the Trump/Drumf family and the Margorie Merriweather-Post families which both had “Mar-a-Lago” in common.

 

Michael Jackson’s handlers had relationships with the Trumps, and also with Elvis Presley and MOST of those handlers were either Jewish or were given Jewish power for their “roles”.

 

It was the day after my heart attack scare, on March 7th, that someone would send me THIS: (this will probably get taken down.  If so, search Candace Owens, P Diddy and Michael Jackson)

 



 

 

 

Candace Owens:

P.Diddy and Faheem Mohamad

 

When I saw this video, my initial thought was, “What is Candace Owens even doing lowering her standards to report on Hollywood smut?”

 

 I’m familiar with her via her political commentaries, but never saw her traverse into this topic.  She could have, I don’t know, but she’s not necessarily on my radar all the time.  I think my favorite response of hers that I ever saw was “get a helmet, man”.  I Never checked into her background though.

 

My second reaction was one of shock.  She’s going into some topics we covered on Michael’s Guardian blog almost fifteen years ago: to include Tommy Motola, John Branca and Michael Jackson’s body guards and the business managers around him that were conspiring to steal his “publishing” catalog (which according to recent news, Sony now has ownership of).  I hadn’t even been following the P.Diddy lawsuit all that closely.  My concentration has been on the spiritual metaphors and significance of all this.

 

So I pulled back a bit in my own research and chose to look at this “spiritually”.  Why NOW, why CANDACE, and why Michael Jackson’s THEN twenty-one year old head of security, Faheem Muhammed?  Made no sense.

 

I remember watching interviews of Mohammed and his testimony.  He was young, but he didn’t seem twenty one at the time.  He also was not described as “head” of Michael’s security detail.  Not back then. 

 

If Candace would like to see some screen shots of tweets from back in 2010, and copies of those old blogs with the links, I would be happy to share them with her.

 

In her podcast, she said that she was going to stop covering this because it was getting “terrifying” and it was “dangerous”.  Of course Mohammed is not twenty one anymore.  He would be close to thirty-five or six now.  That’s how long this “saga” has gone on.  Those of you thinking that today’s events have nothing to do with a dead pop superstar are you might want to reconsider.  This has everything to do with what he is, is not yet is.

 

 

 

Timing and Agenda

 

It’s also interesting the TIMING of this coming out from Candace NOW: right after posting the first “Ark” article and the second, where I cover Michael’s song lyrics and their topics.  This is not NEW information.  I want you to go back to “The Replicant” scroll to the bottom and LOOK at those song lyrics that are linked there.

 

Candace Owens is only thirty four years old.  She’s younger than my children.  She is married with three children to George Farmer whom she married in August 2019, at the “Trump Winery” in Virginia.  This would have been right before I left South Carolina and only one year after bashing Trump on “Degree 180” and “Social Autopsy”.

 

George Farmer is the son of Michael Stahel Farmer, Baron Farmer: a British businessman, former treasurer of Britian’s Conservative party and a life peer of the House of Lords.  He supported “Brexit”.

 

His sister was actress Suzan Farmer.  Both of them had tragedy through their childhoods.  His son and Candace’s husband George Farmer is the CEO of the social media platform “Parler”.  Michael Farmer became the Christian deputy chair of the “Council of Christians and Jews” in 2016.  So for Candace to mention “Jews” in the connection of P. Diddy to Kanye West and Michael Jackson is rather “risky” . . . unless . . .

 

Candace has a show/podcast on “Daily Wire” ironically also belonging to Ben Shapiro.  She opposes most liberal causes: like the extent of white supremacy (she is married to a white man which some do not know), and opposes the doctrine of Critical Race Theory, which is what got me on board with her.  She was against the COVID lockdowns, the compulsory vaccines and criticized Israel on their genocide of the Palestinian people (another agreement we have).

 

Candace dropped out of collage according to the Wiki article on her, because of an issue with a student loan in her junior year.  She interned at “Vogue” magazine in New York and in 2012 she took a job as an administrative assistant for a private equity firm and eventually became its vice president of administration, at the age of 23.

 

From there her “path” gets a big more interesting.

 

In 2015, at the age of 26, she was the “CEO of Degree 180”.  It was a marketing agency which offered consultation, producing and planning services.  It included a blog on various topics in which she herself was one of the commentators.  She was not “Republican friendly” back then OR a fan of Donald Trump, calling Republicans “Bat-shit Crazy”, and mocking Donald Trump’s “member” size (not her specifically but one of the blog articles).

 

A year later at the age of 27, she launched “SocialAutopsy”, to “expose” (dox) bullies on the internet by tracking their digital footprint and making lists under various subject “tabs”.  Now according to the Wiki article, both conservatives and liberals condemned the website as it encroached on the privacy of internet users, and would encourage further “doxing” and harassment (we have this today anyway, endorsed by the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Elizabeth Warren).

 

In response, says the article, people retaliated by posting Owens details online and doxing her.  Owens blamed “progressives” for this: Odd since she was a progressive at the time.  She was then supported by conservatives “involved in the Gamergate Harassmentcampaign”, like Mike Cernovich and Milo Yiannopolous – Source, Wikipedia.  You’re going to have to look into that, I don’t have room for all that here.  Wikipedia has sources, don't forget to check those out, because Wikipedia slants info.

 

Gamergate ironically got started on 4Chan in 2014: the same place “Q” first began posting in 2016. “Q” + Trump+ MAGA.

 

According to the Wiki-Article, Candace turned to conservatism when the attacks on her about Social Autopsy “revealed” to her that the true racists and trolls were the progressives, not the conservatives.  She is quoted as stating “I became a conservative overnight . . . Social Autopsy is why I’m conservative.”

 

Below that in the same Wiki Article it says:

 

“Kickstarter suspended funding for Social Autopsy and the website was never created”.

 

Now, here is my problem with this narrative: How did Social Autopsy derive all this attention when it had never even been LAUNCHED let alone created?   How did Candace get all this alleged attention for a website that was never created?

 

Another issue arises in the fact that there is no background on Candace.  She grew up with grandparents after her parents divorced.  She went to “Stamford High School” in Connecticut.  No names for any of her guardians, parents or grandparents other than a paternal grandparent that lived in North Carolina and that a grandmother (doesn’t say which one) is of U.S. Virgin Island heritage.

 

There is also no record of a name of any “private equity firm” in which she was a “vice president of administration” at the age of 23.

 

There is the same lack of information on her background as there is on that of Andrew Torba of “GAB”.  This smells of “agency”,  without question.  I’m very leery of this.  When you have “overnight” turncoats, and a woman with “unfinished” education being suddenly cradled by power players is suspicious. 

 

This young woman has spoken at the White House, she’s testified in senate hearings with no background . . . at all.  And believe me, it’s hard for me to put this down because I agree with a lot of what she says; and I admire her delivery.  But I’m not a fan of her sudden “deep dive” into Trump rhetoric. 

 

And then, there is “Trump”, who is looking more and more like the “illusion of a martyr” or . . . the “wolf in sheep’s clothing”.

 

What is the “game” with Michael Jackson and the P. Diddy story?  What alleged “power” are they saddling Faheem Muhammed with concerning his connections to both P. Diddy and Michael Jackson?  Because if they want to try to repave this road I have the records on all of this.

 

She has also “feuded” with Michael Jackson’s (and apparently Donald Trump’s) “spiritual advisor” (handler) Rabbi Schmuley Boteach.

 

Schmuley Boteach Candace Owens




Schmuley Boteach Candace Owens, 2



 

I do agree with her on Schmuley as well.  He is a monster, and she's not an Anti-Semite because she said he's a monster.  Him and his friend Uri Geller drugged Michael Jackson while trying to “groom” him for the very role Michael warned us about in the film “HIStory Teaser”,

 

HIStory Teaser Film

What was Michael Trying to Warn Us About?



 

The song “Morphine”

Youtube Morphine with Lyrics

(Listen! Some lyrics are wrong, sometimes they do this on purpose)



 

And the other lyrics to his songs I have listed Here. That you need to go over. Because Michael is TELLING you EXACTLY what they are going to use him for!

 

A couple other things that seem inconsistent:  Her stance on “Israel in Gaza” and calling out the Jews around black artists contradict her father-in-law’s position of “Christian Deputy Chair”  of “The Council of Christians and Jews” in “fighting anti-Semitism”.  It also contradicts Trump’s support of the State of Israel against the Palestinians and Iran.

 

Candace also opposes all vaccines, especially COVID, while Trump supports and promotes it.

 

I have a few suspicions concerning this foray into the P. Diddy lawsuit as a “vector” for bringing “Michael Jackson” back into the spotlight.

 

And I’m not all that confident of Candace’s position, OR her past.

 

It’s kind of like watching the rise of Obama out of obscurity with no explanation as to their sudden pedestal with no history.

 

I’m just sitting here in my quiet abode, watching, taking notes; and knowing in the end, who wins.

 

He was protected: so my prayer has already been answered.

 

 

See - "The Jews of Sixth Street" next

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated to curtail abuse and disrespect of fellow users and readers. It may take me a day to approve a comment. I work full time :)

An Hour With The Beast

  An Hour With The Beast The Non-Jewish Messiah       “ And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the...